Monday, January 5, 2015

Attentive, respectful and loving to women…

jfkellyjan2015sidebar

UK USA CDN AU

Synopsis:

A Woman’s Pleasure by J.F. Kelly. Hot! Romantic! Erotic! Each chapter of A Woman's Pleasure is devoted to a different man who is attentive, respectful and loving to women – and with each chapter, the author accentuates the book’s purpose as a collection of sensual experiences to enlighten readers on the possibilities and the erotic joy of sexual equality, in and outside the bedroom.

Women are always fully pleasured and satisfied. He strips off the abuse and male domination found in books like 50 Shades of Grey, instead insisting on giving the readers an insight into the rewards of mutual fulfillment through attentive intimacy, understanding, and romance – keeping things incredible hot without having to resort to extremes.

Visit book site at: http://www.awomanspleasure.com/

 

Excerpt from A Woman’s Pleasure!

What was your most sensual and romantic experience so far?

I was at a dance event at one of the bigger hotels downtown, celebrating not only our graduation, but also our city’s basketball team championship victory. All the guys from our barracks were there. Dressed in our uniforms, we made quite a splash at the event. I certainly looked impressive; and being one of the biggest and most muscular, and probably the most handsome, I felt I could get any woman at the event. At some point in the evening, after I had a few drinks, I spotted a woman I found very attractive. She was there with a few of her girlfriends, enjoying the evening. I glanced at her several times. She noticed me and looked over at me as I looked at her. We flirted. We smiled. She came over and asked me to dance with her. I was shocked and delighted. I immediately said yes.

The live band started to play “Truly, Madly, Deeply,” made famous by the Australian group Savage Garden. It was the right song at the right time. I knew the lyrics by heart, having listened to it many times. I loved it.

I embrace you and hold you closely against me. You reciprocate and do not—for one second—pull away. I lean into your ear and whisper each word of the song as we dance in each other’s arms. It is absolutely magical. We probably looked smashing together and were by far the most beautiful couple on the floor.

You melt further and further into my strong arms and press your breasts again my strong, muscular chest beneath my uniform. I could feel all of your upper body against my chest, even through your dress and my uniform. My manly body trembles and throbs against your stomach. You can certainly feel my size as I press against you. You move your hand down, and your fingers sensually draw the outline of what I want to give you. We hold each other tighter and tighter. You dance really well, and it feels as if we are dancing on air. I can tell you desire me as intensely as I desire you.

“I’ll be your dream, I’ll be your wish, I’ll be your fantasy.” I sing in sync with the lyrics and whisper the whole song, from beginning to end, into your ear as the band plays and sings. For me, holding you in my arms tightly against me is a completely sexy, romantic, and sensual experience. I continue whispering the words as the band plays: “I want to stand with you on a mountain. I want to bathe with you in the sea.” My warm breath and the soft melodic sounds of the tune coming through my lips fall softly on your ear. The music finishes. “I’ll love you more with every breath truly, madly, deeply do.” I wish it would never end; but as it is in life, all good things come to an end.

I am filled with attraction, passion, and love. I want you so intensely. I want to see you naked. I want to kiss you. And as the song ends, our lips meet and we, full of ardor, lock them together; our tongues meet and intertwine in what is the deepest and longest French kiss ever in my life. We stand on the dance floor—oblivious to the next song, to the next beat, and to the people dancing all around us. We are totally enraptured with each other.

Eventually we move to the side of the dance floor. We continue holding each other. We gaze into each other’s eyes. I am totally yours. I have given myself to your affection, your trust, and your sensuality. I share with you my sincerity, my genuineness, and my honesty. You are shocked at my openness. You tell me it is hard for you to believe that one song, one dance, and one moment in time has made me yours for the night, and for as long as you want. I reassure you it is true. I hope that we will spend the night together, naked, in each other’s arms.

You are so loving and so beautiful. You make me feel extraordinary. You take my breath away, and I want to do the same to you. What I am receiving, I want to give to you. I tell you how I am feeling. I ask you what I can do to you that will make you feel the same way.

You don’t tangle these magical moments with words. You simply take my hand and then lead me out of the ballroom and up to your room. Our chance meeting—the song, the dance—was just the beginning of a very wonderful, sensual, and loving night full of kisses and lovemaking that lasts through the whole night, until the sun rises the next morning. We become soul mates forever.

 

A Woman’s Pleasure

UK USA CDN AU

No comments:

Post a Comment