Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Rogue Hopes a Poetry Book

cover_new1

Rogue Hopes a Poetry Book: Love, Freedom & Happiness

UK USA CDN AU

The sunrises but my hopes are gone with you

The eyes the face you left inside me

Your stars are pressed in my wounds

I cry looking for you

I drink wishing you

I write my notes hunting for you

~ Excerpt of Poem: Stars (Kindle Locations 69-71). BookBaby. Kindle Edition.

Guest article by Sait Polat

The books offer simple poetry. Think how exciting it would be to discover a book that told all about love, suffering, distance, failure to communicate feelings of your heart and brain, or any senses you might of missed.

This book, as the title describes, is full of hopes and also tells the stories of failed hopes.

I’m not going to false advertise about this book - how it would give you a chance to make up for the missed feelings that could have changed. Today such a thing could be the discovery of century and a possible solution for the future love. (Since we think we are the descendants of Adam & Eve)

The feeling of love would be first nature; time has come to a stop, the rush of blood, trying to make a fool of you at any moment without thinking.

I hope with this book, you can rediscover the feelings you had lost, but hope to find the one, mainly realize the love you have before it’s too late.

 

Rogue Hopes a Poetry Book: Love, Freedom & Happiness

UK USA CDN AU

No comments:

Post a Comment