Sunday, January 26, 2014

How to Weld the easy way

HowToWeldEasy13Ds

Welding is something that I would love to learn how to do. Can I say it runs in the family? The interest and practice of welding does. Our family is from southwestern Manitoba in Canada so for my grandfather to go to the United States to learn welding amazed me.

One day I asked him, "How could you have possibly afforded to go to school and learn welding in Chicago?" (He was born in 1909 and entered adult hood as the depression hit) Grandpa looked at me and said, "Cream cheques." Allow me to translate that for you. His parents received cheques every month for selling cream and that is what paid for his schooling.

Anyhow, I am sure you can tell I am excited about this book. Best be telling you what you can expect to find in How to Weld the easy way.

Always peek inside a book and read the table of contents. This book tells you the tools and materials you will need. Within that chapter is a page dedicated to 'Safety Procedures'. (Very important!) There are techniques, finishing methods and PROJECTS as shown below.

PROJECTS

The author, Penny Swift and co-author, Janek Szymanowski are a power couple who remind me of Julia Child & her husband Paul.
Writer Penny Swift and photographer Janek Szymanowski have been producing DIY and home orientated books for more than 25 years. They have created more than 30 successful titles dealing with building, decorating, renovating and extending homes, as well as landscaping and gardening. They excel at sharing their own do-it-yourself approach that promises to inspire and empower readers to achieve their dreams.
They live in South Africa and together they have owner-built three houses, renovated several more, and their most successful book to date is the recently updated Owner Building in South Africa.

For a detailed description of what you will learn in How to Weld the easy way, please visit Amazon - USA  &  Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment